What I make sure I always bring:
- Watch/bracelet thing that sadly no longer works. This was a gift from Ibu, bought it when she went to China with Dad. It was just about time to have a watch since I always rave about wanting one but never actually buy one because I always look for the 'right' watch, and I could not be happier when she gave me this! It's perfect, Bu, thanks. And sorry I was clumsy to have hit it into something and broke the 'glass' and now it doesn't work like it used to. It's still look pretty wrapping my wrist, tho.
- The bigger coin purse that functions as a wallet. Also from Ibu. No actually I found this on Ibu's drawer and asked if I could have it, so. Anyways, it holds enough space for my cash and credits, so I can no longer keep useless crap such as bills, or movie tickets, or, well, memories. I've been using it for three years now and I don't think I'll ever use wallet ever again.
- The smaller coin purse for, uh, coins?.. You never know when you're gonna need 'em. I usually have all kinds and most of the time it's full packed. Also took it from Ibu's drawer. Mehe.
- Earphones, obviously. And this one's mine.
- My fourth babylips. Also mine. The first I emptied, second and third were halfway empty then got stuck somewhere I can't reach, boo. I have the most chapped lips, so, this comes in handy. Although, this is my first balm with color ever; I do have to say I like the color, it's not really obvious, like, people won't notice I wear some colors..